(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Tomorrow is a public holiday, but i got to stay at home to rest. Reason is very simple, I caught a bug flu... Have been suffering from cought and running nose for the last few days. I think maybe is because of the weather. The weather was rather cold.... burr burr....making me shivering.

Hee... A few more days, Xmas will be coming. Wondering if i can see the santa claus putting a present beside me like when i was a small child...wat an innocence thinking I have. Too bad singapore unable to have white xmas.

Although sad to say this year xmas no lover but only frenzs to celebrate with... but still will be fun loving day.

I got to get plenty of rest... hereby wish all my buddies (you all know who you are) A Merry Xmas in advance... Hohooo...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner