(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend so fast over... haha. yesterday really haf a great gathering with my leis buddies. It was such a great fun. The gathering is meant to celebrate my b'dae.

Really happy to rece'd present from them.... amt is not a prob most importantly is the thoughts that counts. We went to Plaza Sing' to haf our dinner. We chit chat here and there.... non stop wahaha....

I think it is quite good to come out to celebrate each other b'dae whenever we can. So now we shld look out for our next gathering coming in next mth. Got to eat declicious foodies again. Look like I got to exercise more before the next gathering haha....

Yesterday tot of asking my frenz out for a drink after my gathering with my leis buddies but too bad he fell asleep while waiting for my call... oh my god

Here comes the picture



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner