(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Friday, September 28, 2007

There is something happen which make me feel depressed. As the saying goes, if a person dunno how to cherish a chance and up to the end it is too late for regret.

I came to know a guy frenz a few years back.... During that time, I'm still young and like those fun-loving type guys not those too mature for me. That why I never put effort in further a relationship with that guy cos he is too mature and older than me not those lively type. But he really a gentleman, a nice guy but too bad I let go of the chance.

Recently, I heard he is preparing to get marriage. Frankly speaking, when I got to know tis news I feel depressed. I was in a delima, am I feeling sad is bcoz I got feeling for him or is I regret that I let go of the chance. Never cherish it.

I cant sleep so I called up one of my frenz for chatting cos I'm feeling down. While talking to her, I feel a bit much betta. My friend told me I'm feeling sad is bcos I regret that I never cherish the chance and let such a good chance to slip by. Both of us decided to go out for a chat and drink the next day.

Now my mindset change, I really wish to settle down and have a family of my own. I decided to look out for guys who can make good hubby that is my first priority. Not those guys only can make a good boyfriend not good hubby. If can of course, I want both.

I know my mum is worring & wishing I can settle down soon with my future ideal partner. She keep hinting me to go & find one. But where on earth can I find one.... help.

I got help my friend to match make but me myself seem do not have luck in my love life. Sigh....anyone understand and help me. Feeling so helpless & empty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner