(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Thursday, August 23, 2007


Finally 23rd August, it was a special day for me. Is my B'dae... Happy B'Dae to my myself haha. Sigh.. one year older again.
This year b'dae is full of surprise, happiness and a bit sad too. Maybe next time then say abt the say thing.

It was a bright and beautiful morning. After I reached my office, I switched on my mobile wah my inbox was full of b'dae greeting sms. I will like to thanks to all my great frenzs out there including my best leis buddies for making the effort to remember my b'dae and sent those sms. It the thoughts that counts. I'm taking half day leave, not in the mood to work too. My mum taking half day leave too.

Around 1.05pm, my mobile sound again it was an incoming sms from my good guy frenz DF. It was a greeting sms and he asked me if I'm taking half day. I replied him yes and told him I'm on my way home already. He sms me back if i could meet him at 230pm. I felt something fishy... so I asked him whether he working today. He said he took half day leave to get the b'dae gift for me. Oh my god, I never thought he would do that.

My mum came back, she cooked 'mian sian' for me and herself to eat. Of course, my share is special got 2 hard boiled eggs. It tasted yummy.....

At 230pm, DF sms me saying he already at my house downstairs asking me to come down to meet him and he asked me if he can come up to my house cos he is feeling hot and sweaty. I went downstairs to meet him...

It was a great SURPRISE! He bought a cake, a key chain and a bouquet of pink roses. Oh my god, I keep saying thank you to him for the gift and surprise. Frankly speaking, quite touched for the thing he had done for me. He is such a great friend.

He came to my house. When I open the cake box, it was the mango cake.... Beside that, DF also bought a cute little key chain. The cake really taste very yummy, mango was very fresh.

Both of us chit chat here and there, looking around my house and he started to play wif my piano. He asked me to play a piece of music for him. I can't cos long time nvr practise. Around 4pm plus and DF decided to go home.

As I'm going to ntuc to buy something so decided to go off with him. We part off at the mrt station before I headed to the supermart.

Once again, I will like to say thanks to DF for the wonderful gifts. Such a wonderful pal. haha



My Beautiful bouquet of pinK roses:

B'Dae Cake 'Mango cake'...Yummy (opps one slice already cut off)


Little cute 'Luck charm' Key Chain


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner