(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Thursday, September 27, 2007


Yesterday 26 Sept 07, went to Marina Sq, Jack's Place with my leis buddies to celebrate W.E.N b'dae. It was such a wonderful & an enjoyable night.

Of course, same as usual all of us will provide update on our recent life. Everyone is still kinda as busy & fine. That good news haha. Hope our next gathering will not be on weekday cos like v rush unable to stay until late cos next day gotta to work. I hereby propose to arrange the gathering on Friday or Saturday it seem betta isn't it.

So when will our next meeting will be.... kinda still arranging.

Some photos taken @ the Jack's Place....c'mon let take a look


Jess suddenly pop up from behind...
me & b'dae ger W.E.N.... let smile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner