(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Saturday, October 6, 2007


Yesterday, I met someone whom I haf not seen or contact him quite a long time. This person is DY my ex-bf. The relationship I had with him was rather short about 4 mths.

In fact, this is the only relationship that had no sad things but happy moments. I still can remember during that period i already make him as my ideal one. The reason that we broken up was bcos he going for overseas study. Too bad, we are haf no fate.

I was on my way home at Raffles Place. Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder. I was shocked to see him. DY still look the same to me, tall, clean and gentle guy.

DY said he can't totally recognize me and jus trying his luck if I'm the one. I laughed.... As his friends will be late and I'm not rushing home so both of us went to the coffee club to have a chat and coffee.

We chat lots of things... he jus came back from overseas for a short vacation. Then he said his gf is still in USA. It been such a long time, I already treat him as my friend and nothing else. Both of us exchange contacts then we bid each other good bye. It so happy to see a long time friend.

Last week, I am a bit down and now I am feeling betta than last week. Trying not to think so much.... got to go on with my life.

Last saturday, went out with a frenz as my mood is not too good. went to clarke quay to have a long chat and drink. We chat a lot of things....

The night scenery is beautiful so I took a picture of it. The wind blowing so cooling.... making my mood feel betta a bit.

My friend jus now send me Kelly's song.... i quite like the song called '印象派的爱情' going to put this song into my blog hee... While listening to the song, I tot of the relationship I had wif DY. I think this relationship give me the most happy moment impressions. Anyway, it only a part of the memory... of the past.

Right now, I need to get a new swim suit cos I wan to go for a swim haha....



~such a nice night scenery (pic taken by ME)~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner