(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Sunday, December 9, 2007


Yesterday went out with one of my frenz to have some chat and eating dinner at suntec. I think Christmas season is approaching that why the shopping mall are so crowded with people doing their xmas shopping spree.

In fact I thought I will buy something but end up I did not. Maybe I wan to save money. haha so lame. My frenz and I went to Suntec to eat Steamboat buffet... wah it so delicious and so full. Hee...

Photos at Esplande:


A few days ago, a friend of mine called me up for a chat, we chat for quite a long time. She asked me for an advice on a relationship problem. I am not able to answer her question because me my ownself was a failure too.

The question went like this: A girl like a boy but the boy do not know about it because the girl never tell her feelings to him. The boy sometimes still think about his ex-gf and from here we can know that the boy have not totally forgotten about his ex-gf, never put the past behind yet. The girl do not want to miss the chance and hoping that boy will become her bf one day.

Should the girl tell the boy she likes him and keep on waiting for him? i do not have the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner