(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Today haf been raining non-stop. It such a cooling weather nice to sleep. Hee... Just now went to develop the photos.

It been such a long time since I went to develop photos....technology really change alot. I bought my thumb drive there. Inside it, I have store those photos which I have been wanting to develop long long time ago. In fact, I also decided to choose one of my leis group photo to develop into 2R as a remembrance which can put into the wallet. But 2R photo cum in two.... that mean i haf an extra 2R photo.

~ **Annocement ** ~: Ok, I will do it this way.... all my leis buddies pls take note I got an extra 2R photo who wan it. let me Know... no worries it FOC haha.... The photo is the one which we taken on my b'dae gathering. (Look @ my previous blog)

This morning, my frenz EC sms me that he is on mc today. Im lunching in today cos of the rain.... sigh. As i'm free so decided to call him up to check out on him. We chatted for abt 15mins cos im bore... haha.

This coming thurs is my good frenz DF b'dae and we decided to celebrate his b'dae on fri instead. Haf bought a gift for him online but the prob is I can only rece'd the item next mth. I placed the order from a US website. I told DF, I can only give him his present next mth cos of the stupid shipping timing. He joke by saying by next mth it will be a belated birthday gift. Haha... so lame.

Ok gotta to sleep le.... zZzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner