(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Sunday, October 7, 2007


Jus now went to take family photo at a photo studio. This have been dragging quite long since my sis finish her convocation.

Finally she book a time slot with the studio. The whole family left home about 3pm. My dad drove us there but before we heading to the studio we went to fetch my granny.

Wah inside the studio there are so many people waiting to take photos too... haha. At last is our turn, we went inside a room, the photographer help to correct our posture and positions. We gotta to do these things so that the photos will turn out well.

After that, we headed home cos my mum gotta to cook dinner. My mum, sis & me went to our house garden to take photos. It such a fufilling day

I was chatting wif a frenz on the phone. She told me she wans her bf to b good looking... I told her off. looks will faded with time... the most impt thing to find a guy that can make a good hubby. Cos good bf doesn't mean can be a gooD hubby too. Good looking also doesn't mean he is good in character. Me trying v hard not to think of those unhappy things.... trying hard to be as happy as usual. but it seem like too hard deceiving myself. cos I keep feeling my life is so empty.


~omg my granny's eyes nvr open haha~

~my mum & me @ my hse roof top garden~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner