(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Saturday, August 18, 2007


Today one of my friend called me and asked me to advise her. I was stunned by the question she ask. In fact, I do not reali have any experience in such area.

The question goes like this : If a ger express her feelings to a guy but the guy responsed by saying he can't really feel it totally. He want the girl to show more action than in words. What does that mean? My frenz already make the first step, what more the guy want? Not include physical body contact.

Sometime dun understand what guy actually want... it so hard to understand their mind. They always say women are complex, I also can say men are so complex as well too.

This morning actually wanted to play basketball near my house but too bad my friend nvr manage to get a basketball pumper. Who got the pumper can lend me? I haf been wanting to learn basketball... so pls any kind soul out there lend me your pumper if u can haha.

My friend and I change to play badminton but sad to say the weather is not good to us. Raining & raining.... haha. End up our badminton session was cancelled. Hope can arrange another one again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner