(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Sunday, August 19, 2007


My family and I went out to haf dinner. In fact, it also to celebrate my dad's lunar b'dae. Times seem passed very fast. My dad has grown old le.... gotta to do something for him back. still pondering abt it....

We went back to our 'old house' area kopitiam to have our dinner. Let me count, it been abt 4yrs plus since I last came back here. Saw many familiar faces, those old neighbours and started chit chatting here and there. I saw my neighbour who is one of my sec sch mate 's cousin. She is the first one to see me, I didn't see her at all. Both of us haf a short chat.

The kopitiam is packed wif people so buzzy and my family waited for a empty table for quite long time. Haha... their business still so good as usual. My dad ordered 4 dishes... urgh forgot to take the pictures for remembrance. Sigh.... see those appetizing foods make me forgotten abt taking the photos. Hee...

Finally we finished our dinner. It was the first time my young sis give my family a treat. She has grown up... has her earnings. While walking to the car park, lots of past memories came back. I haf been walking around this car park since my childhood days... abt 20 plus yrs before I moved to my new house.

It really a wonderful night and delicious dinner. It time to say bye bye to my old house memories. Dad started his car's engine and off we head back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner