(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Thursday, August 16, 2007



Been rather busy wif lots of stuffs so no time to update my blog. Recently national day just over. Based on my views, I think this year NDP performance is rather nice and exciting. The fireworks display is very beautiful.

It been a long time since I went to watch movie. Recently, went to catch the Rush Hour 3 casted by Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. The movie is very hilarious especially the way tHey said their lines. My frenz & I went to Causeway Point to watch it. Inside the cinema, I can heard lots of the audience keep laughing throughout the whole movie. I greatly recommend this movie but provided u like comedy haha.

Sigh... that Saturday unable to turn up for the beach fun gathering organise by one of my good buddy, Joice. My good buddies they all mus be enjoying alot bah. Sad to say cos I got to work that why unable to turn up. Hopefully if there is any beach gathering, I will able to turn up and haf fun. Hee...

I haf been thinking... one thing. I just wan to find someone that is mature and can have 'chemistry' wif me but too bad it ended up in failure. After going thru different relationships, in fact it is my first time to express myself to that guy. Maybe I shld not say it out and kept it in my heart but if I dun say it, I will foreva duno the result. In fact Got fate, doesn't mean anything and it just that both of us not meant to be. Will I still able to tell myself that I should treat that person only as my normal frenz and nothing else?? Can I figure it out... I feel myself rather 'stupid' if I still persist in thinking to go further relationship with that person. Sigh.... what should I do, no idea.

Betta dun think too much. Let thing go as normal bah. Now most important thing is to look toward my Birthday.... Yea!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner