(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

HK cafes trend in SG

Anyone read the 01 July 2007 Straits Times newspaper - Lifestyle section? That article is saying about the setting up of HK cafes (cha chan teng) outlets in S'pore have been increasing over the years.

Wat cause the increasing? Maybe one of the reason is because we as S'poreans like to eat and explore new foodies haha. Have anyone really tried out any of the cha chan teng here, care to give me some comments cos I have not tried before yet. I din bluff.... is a real truth fact. Hee....

Look like one of these days I gotta to go down and taste the foods myself. Maybe my next buddies' gathering should arrange to go to one of the 'cha chan teng' to eat. Not a bad idea right.... lol.

Choices of cha chan teng:

1. Central @ Takashimaya food hall, basement 2



2. Old Hong Kong Tea House @ Marina Square












3. Tong Shui Cafe @ 54 Zion Road
http://www.tongshuicafe.com/


4. Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe @ Marina Square











ok tat all for now... let see if I gotta the chance to go there and eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner