(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Working Life

Haf been rather busy recently.... cos lots of tasks awaiting for me to complete. OMG datelines again, I need to complete it on time. Oosh luckily I'm able to finish my tasks on time, can haf a break already. yeah!


Finally, my sis has upgrade to 'society' person hee. What I mean is she started to work. Times really flies very fast. My sis finally finish her University life and I'm really very happy for her that she got 1st Class Hon in her Accountancy degree.

Ever since she started work, she been working very late. My mum keep asking her how cum jus started work then got so many things to do already. I suppose all auditors are used to work until v late, it quite a common scene isn't it?

She is flying to oversea for her working assignment next week.... Anyway I hope she has a good career prospect in her auditor job at Ernst & Young.

Sleepy gotta to sleep already. *Yawn* zzZzz. Tomorrow is a new day again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner