(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Fate

Fate can be a joker sometimes.... agree? Maybe a couple have fate but they may not be meant for each other. When can we know a fate is ended? Any answer??

To build up a relationship is not so simpe.... it require lots of factors involve. Last time I keep thinking that ( Trust + Care + Understanding = L.O.V.E
) but this is not true after all.

Trust is very important. But sometimes I think u keep trusting that person and that person keeps hurting you so why muz you hold on to it. It is so hurt and tiring......... why not give up and get back your own freedom. If the other party dun put in effort so why muz you hold on? This will only hurt yourself and tears will roll down from your cheeks.

Recently, I have been seeing lots of such cases. I'm feeling more and more inconfidence with myself as days go ahead. In fact, there are some people out there cannot be steadfast in a relationship.

What should you do?? I really have no idea at all. Dun tell me need to follow my friend 'kill youselfself' over that kind of person?

Do people wonder what will you become when you die one day? I hope to be an angel... a happy pure & simpe angel staying in each of everyone heart. Anything can happen to everyone.

When a 'person' is really feeling very tired.... wan to have a long sleep. Cos he/she wish to forget everything.... certain things have to come to an end no choice.


1 Comments:

  • At February 7, 2007 at 11:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi my dear sis - little angel, wat haben to you? dun be too sad... u always like to keep things in your heart. This will cause much pressure in you. I know on the surface u look like a strong & happy gal but in inside i know you are very fragile. need someone to support you right. (I have known u for so long) anything can come and look for me. Dun worry I can even lend u my shoulder to lean on if u need. we can meet up at that same old place if you want (know it right).

    Still remember what I have told you last time.... In a far far place there is always 'someone' ('kor') here looking out and waiting for you. haha.... I am a good listener isn't it? whaha. Smile all the way my gal (sis).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner