(¯`·._.·[ LiTTle AngeL Ger ]·._.·´¯)

A blog regarding a Princess Story.... about her life.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I duno nor wat to write here. Maybe this is the place where I can voice out my feeling and dun keep everything by myself.

The word 'TRUST' seem to be hard to define. I am having lots of problem but how come no one can try to understand me. Whenever I need the person by my side, seems to me miles and miles away from me.

Ever since I make a decision to end my last relationship, I wish to get back my freedom and not much worries. Sigh... but luck is not on my side. A new realtionship come, I thought it will be a wonderful one but too bad... All along I tot taking a roller coaster ride must be very exciting but.... that not true after all.

I have been going thru this ride for a couple of months. This ride indeed a scary and bumpy one. Why do I say that? Bcos anytime anywhere I will encounter dangers and I have to handle it myself. No one help me, feeling very helpless.




Sometimes I really feel like turning the clock back and start everything once again. I am really feeling very tired... anytime I will not be able to hold on much longer and will let go.

How to make a relationship last?? A diffcult question right, hard to explain as well. There is no dictionaries that is able to answer to this question of mine.

The only wish I have is to hope that person can try to make effort to understand me more. Pls do not harm me I am jus an innocent gal who wan a simple & Pure Life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


you have just come to my bloggie. feel free to look around but please keep in your mind that I write here is about myself!
Don't forget leave me message in my taggy or comment.

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
~~ ? ~~


Thank You







Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Previous Posts

Credits

Perfect Picture Version 1.01 - "A picture portrays what words can't describe..." is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

ping.sg - i ping do u?

Add to Excite MIX

  Subscribe in a reader

Little Angel World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner